Recordings can be mailed to:
Lake County Clerk and Recorder
505 Harrison Ave
P.O. Box 917
Leadville, Co 80461
Monthly subscription to view recorded documents is $200.00 a month and .25 cents a copy.
Public Records Search:
Search Lake County public records on line! For indexes recorded from 1980 to current- icounty.org for $26.00 for 24 hour period plus $0.25 per printed page (Credit Cards Only)
All documents to be recorded will be assessed
a $3.00 surcharge per document.
- FIRST WRITTEN PAGE OF EACH DOCUMENT - $ 10.00
- EACH ADDITIONAL WRITTEN PAGE - $ 5.00
- PLATS/SURVEYS FIRST PAGE - $ 21.00
- EACH ADDITIONAL PLAT PAGE - $ 20.00
- UCC FILINGS-1 to 2 pages $13.00, 3 pages or more $18.00
- MINING CLAIMS: Any document in which a mining claim, placer or lode is mentioned that is NOT part of a designated subdivision is considered a mining document. Fees are $5.00 for EVERY page plus $0.25 for each claim, placer or lode mentioned plus the state documentary fee if applicable.
State Documentary fee: Collected on deeds that transfer real estate, in addition to recording fees, $.10 per $1,000.00 of consideration. This fee is if the purchase price is $500.00 or more.
- MARRIAGE LICENSE - $ 30.00 (Cash Only) NO Marriage Applications accepted after 4:00 PM. Applicants need to provide a valid form of identification, know the place of birth of themselves and their parents. If applicant is divorced, they must provide the name of the city and state where divorce took place, the date of the divorce, and type of Court that granted the divorce.
- PHOTOCOPY COST-PER PAGE - $ 0.25 if recorded from 1980 to the current time, if prior to 1980 on microfiche or book $1.25 per page
- PLAT COPY –PER PAGE - $ 10.00
- CERTIFICATION –PER DOCUMENT - $ 1.00
- MARRIAGE LICENSE COPY- $2.00 AND CERTIFICATION - $ 1.00 (Total $3.00)
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or call us at 719-486-4131