Land Use Applications, Information & FAQs

Land Use Planner

For Lot Consolidations, Plat Amendments, Conditional Use Permits, Rezoning, Subdivisions and all other land use applications, please contact Cece Williams, Planning Administrative Assistant, to set up a pre-application meeting at 719-839-2255 or email Cece Williams.

Requirements for each land use application may be found in our Land Development Code (PDF).


Forms & Fees

Special Events

  • 2024 Special Event Application (PDF)
    • Special Events include but are not limited to: festivals, carnivals, circuses, concerts, bazaars, fairs, derbies, rodeos, tent meetings, religious, civic and other similar groups, crusades, outdoor events and assemblies, bicycle races, foot races or walks, motorized vehicle events, sled dog races/events, snowmobile races/events and cross country races/events.
    • If any type of food or food vendor is going to be associated with the event, the Retail Food Establishment License Application must be included along with the initial food plan review fee of $100 plus the coordinating fee for the amount of food vendors. This application is available with the Public Health department. View the Usage Policies and Fees for County Owned Facilities (PDF).
    • All applications must be submitted 90 days prior to event to allow time for processing.