Advisory Master Plan:
- Lake County Comprehensive Plan: Advisory Master Plan for Community Development
- Zoning Districts
- Figure 3.8 - City Periphery Road Network
- Figure 3.10 - Pedestrian and Bike Corridor
- Figure 4.1 - Physical Opportunities and Constraints
- Figure 4.2 - Future Land Use Plan - Entire County
- Figure 4.3 - Future Land Use Plan - City Periphery Panel
- Figure 4.4 - Future Land Use Plan - North County Panel
- Figure 4.5 - Future Land Use Plan - South County Panel
Forms & Fees:
- Land Use Fee Schedule
- Sign Permit Application
- Request for Official Address
- 2021 Short Term Rental Application (*Required when renting a property for less than 30 days)
- 2021 Lake County Licensed Short Term Rental List
- Violation Complaint Form
- 2021 Special Event Application
- Special Events include but are not limited to: festivals, carnivals, circuses, concerts, bazaars, fairs, derbies, rodeos, tent meetings, religious, civic and other similar groups, crusades, outdoor events and assemblies, bicycle races, foot races or walks, motorized vehicle events, sled dog races/events, snowmobile races/events and cross country races/events.
- If any type of food or food vendor is going to be associated with the event, the Retail Food Establishment License Application must be included along with the initial food plan review fee of $100.00 plus the coordinating fee for the amount of food vendors. View the Usage Policies and Fees for County Owned Facilities.
Land Use Planner:
- For Lot Consolidation, Conditional Use Permits, Rezoning, Subdivisions and all other related applications, please contact Anne Schneider, Land Use Planner, for a consultation at (719) 486-4112.
|Zoning Districts||20.99 MB|