Equal Opportunity Employer:
Lake County is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
- Administration - County Manager
- Department of Building & Land Use - Building and Land Use Tech
- Department of Human Resources - Human Resources Manager
- Department of Human Services - Generalist Caseworker III: Child Welfare and Adult Protection
- Department of Public Works - Airport Operations Specialist
- Department of Public Works - Landfill Operator
- Finance Department - Accounts Payable Clerk & Admin Assistant
- Public Health Agency - Communication Specialist
- Public Health Agency - Environmental Health Administrative Assistant
- Public Library - Desk Clerk
- Public Library - Children's Services Coordinator
- Recreation Department - Gymnastics
- Recreation Department - Skateboarding Instructor
- Recreation Department - Volleyball Referee Supervisor
- Sheriff's Office - 911 Communications Officer
- Sheriff's Office - Deputy-Detention
Don't forget to subscribe to get new job alerts sent to your email!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume as detailed in each posting.