Equal Opportunity Employer:
Lake County is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
- Administration - County Manager
- Building & Land Use Department - Building and Land Use Tech
- Finance Department - Accounts Payable Clerk & Admin Assistant
- Human Services Department - Generalist Caseworker III: Child Welfare and Adult Protection
- Public Health Agency - Communication Specialist
- Public Health Agency - Upper Arkansas Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordinator
- Public Library - Children's Services Coordinator
- Public Works Department - Lead Custodian
- Recreation Department - Adult Soccer Referee
- Recreation Department - Adult Soccer Referee/Supervisor
- Recreation Department - Adult Volleyball Referee/Supervisor
- Recreation Department - Gymnastics Instructor
- Recreation Department - Toddler Program Instructor
- Recreation Department - Youth Archery Instructor
- Recreation Department - Youth Baseball Umpire
- Sheriff's Office - 911 Communications Officer
- Sheriff's Office - Deputy-Detention
- Treasurer's Office - Treasury Clerk
Don't forget to subscribe to get new job alerts sent to your email!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume as detailed in each posting.